Welcome to Naturally Serena, a travel & lifestyle blog devoted to seeking adventure, living boldly, and taking joy in the little things in life.
My name is Serena Sun.
I am a Vancouver-native living in Los Angeles, California. I recently graduated from the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) with a degree in Communication Studies and Entrepreneurship.
I started Naturally Serena because I wanted to create something that inspires others to seek adventure, celebrate the day-to-day victories, and enjoy the little things in life. 🙌
My hope for Naturally Serena is that it can be a space that helps you to grow, adds a little light to your day, and encourages you to enjoy the life that you lead–because life can be so amazing if you allow it to be 😊
Facts About Me:
- Jesus is my #1! I found my faith about 4 years ago and am learning more & more about God + his loving nature with each day that passes.
- I’m in a long-term relationship with one Mr. Daniel Lord. We started dating at the end of our freshman year & haven’t looked back since. He’s my best friend, favorite travel buddy, and the love of my life–I’m a lucky girl to have him!
- This year, I will be bouncing between Los Angeles, Vancouver (Canada), China, and Chile for work. It’ll be a bit hectic, but I’ll definitely be learning a lot about maintaining a healthy lifestyle regardless of my environment (and of course, share tips with you guys along the way!!)
- My favorite way to recharge: camping trips!🌲🌲🌲 I grew up on the mountains, among the trees, and beside the ocean in beautiful British Columbia, so being outdoors is second nature to me 😉🍃🌞 🌊
- I recently found out that I have scoliosis, so I have been practicing yoga daily to combat the pain. More to come on how that goes!
- I’m a podcast and book addict. I’m always open to suggestions, so feel free to sent them my way if you have any!
Also, here’s my new YouTube Channel, in case you’re interested in seeing the weirdo that I am in person! 😂💕
Thanks so much for being here, I’m so glad you are, and hope you have a wonderful day! 😄👐
With All the Love,