Welcome to Naturally Serena, a travel & lifestyle blog devoted to seeking adventure, living boldly, and taking joy in the little things in life.
My name is Serena Sun.
I am a Vancouver-native living in Los Angeles, California. Currently, I am a full-time student majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Entrepreneurship at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA).
I started Naturally Serena because I wanted to create something that inspires others to seek out fun adventures, celebrate the day-to-day victories, and enjoy the little things in life.
My hope for Naturally Serena is that it can be a space that helps you to grow, adds a little light to your day, and encourages you to enjoy the life that you lead! Because life is freaking awesome when you allow it to be 😊
Random Facts About Me:
- Jesus is my #1 😄💕👐 (est. fall 2013– I’m a baby Christian!)
- I am in a long-term relationship with the love of my life, Daniel. We started dating at the end of our freshman year & haven’t looked back since! (slash we’re seniors now what👵👴)
- This year, I get to share an apartment with the BEST group of girls! There’s five of us total, and it just feels so good to come home to such a loving space 👭🏡
- I love love LOVE my family! Phenomenal parents, two younger brothers, three passive aggressive cats, and one rascal of a puppy 🐶💕
- I have a love/hate relationship with Kayla Itsine’s BBG Guides–they may look easy but I swear they are absolutely NOT (my insanely sweaty post-workout selfies can be a testament to that 😂💦)
- My favorite way to recharge: camping trips!!🌲🌲🌲
- I have an unhealthy obsession with nut butter, croissants, and cappuccinos.
- I’m enjoying my last year of college by making the most of my time in Los Angeles, so if you’re in the area, feel free to hit me up! I love meeting people 😄👋