Hello friends! One of my favorite ways to start the day is with a delicious bowl of overnight oats!
This overnight oats recipe is simple, delicious, and nutritious. Enjoy it on chilly mornings, days you need that extra kick of energy, or just every day–I personally wouldn’t complain if I woke to some overnight oats every morning 😉 What’s nice about oats is that you can also vary the toppings however you want, so it never gets boring! I hope you guys enjoy it 😀
Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk (I like using almond milk the best, but you can use any type of milk for this recipe!)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Mix 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tsp hemp seeds, and 1 tsp of chia seeds in a sealable container (glass jar is preferred!)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, pour the mixture in a pan and heat.
- Add an additional 1/4 cup almond milk if you like it more creamy (I do!!)
- Once warm, transfer oats to a bowl & top with your favorite toppings! This morning, I used half a banana, honey, and Purely Elizabeth’s Original Ancient Grain Granola.
Let me know if you try out the recipe via Instagram! I’d love to see your creations 🌟
Much Love & Happy Creating!
PS. Follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay up to date with future posts! XO 💕